Squisito understands the value of adding professionally trained and educated employees to the corporation. We seek highly motivated managers and front and back of house staff who are truly dedicated to the fast-paced and demanding restaurant industry. We are fortunate to attract the industry’s best and brightest talent, and we give them the training and professional guidance in order to tend to our guests with the utmost ability and knowledge. Respect and support of our employees is evident in everything we do; As a result, we reflect a degree of staff loyalty that is a rarity.
The general manager will be the “face” of the operation and must excel equally in interacting with the community, guests and the staff. He or she must be willing to lead by example in an effort to instill the Squisito Pizza and Pasta philosophy and mission in all restaurant employees. Through effective management techniques, he or she will promote good employee morale and exceptional customer service standards. He or she must have excellent communication skills and exhibit strong leadership qualities in order to promote an attitude of “teamwork” among all restaurant employees. To perform the job effectively, he or she must be knowledgeable in all aspects of the operation and familiar with the job duties of each position of the restaurant.
We are looking for an individual that has had management experience, preferably knowledge in a QSR or Fast Casual Restaurant model. Our concept is projected for aggressive growth awarding a GREAT OPPORTUNITY to the right professional to join a company that offers stability and amazing advancement opportunities.
This position is responsible for operating, managing, and controlling a fast fine-casual Italian restaurant. We need individuals who can recruit and create a strong team, achieve aggressive goals, multi-task in a fast-paced busy environment, as well as generate profits. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated with a sense of urgency and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment at all times with all levels of employees. To be able to demonstrate excellent people skills is required for all positions within The MONTE Restaurant Development Group.
- 5+ years of current or recent and proven General Manager Experience in an Italian restaurant, preferably QSR or Fast Casual Experience.
- Current/Recent Experience directly supervising 10-15 or more hourly/ salary employees
- Demonstrate a stable work history No more than 3 employers in the last 5 years.
- Experience working with profit and loss statements/spreadsheets/food cost analysis/ pricing
- Ability to control payroll and food cost management/ scheduling
- Ability to train, lead, and motivate
- Excellent communication skill
- Prior experience in sales, customer service and other areas interacting with the public in a restaurant environment is preferred
- Prior supervisory/ management experience Restaurant Manager software knowledge preferred.
3RD KEY / HEAD CASHIER
Head cashiers / 3rd Closers are responsible for orchestrating and controlling the work of all the Front of the House staff during a shift. As such, they must be experienced in all operational and procedural aspects of the department and knowledgeable of all policies of the restaurant. In addition to working behind the counter, head cashiers will also have administrative duties, be responsible for guest relations, will close the register and reconcile cash, and have restaurant opening and closing responsibilities. All 3rd key/head cashier applicants should have at least 4 years prior restaurant (preferably Italian) customer service experience or 2 years as a head cashier.
CASHIER / FRONT OF HOUSE
The Cashiers main and most important role is customer service and overall guest satisfaction. Cashiers are responsible for taking guest orders, both in store and over the phone, in an accurate timely and courteous manner in addition to accepting payment for these orders. This individual must ensure ordered items are plated and garnished properly and verify the accuracy of the order before serving to the guest. Cashiers must have strong interpersonal and customer service skills as he or she will have regular guest interaction on a daily basis. The ability to multi-task is essential as this individual must be able to handle multiple orders at one time, whether over the phone or face to face with walk-in guests. The ability to communicate in English is required.
PREP COOK / DISHWASHER
Prep Cooks/Dishwashers have primary responsibility for the preparation of all food items utilized by the line cooks when making menu items. The ability to maintain a sanitary and organized work space and work as a team is critical to the efficiency of food preparation and service. The ability to follow instructions and attention to detail is required as prep cooks are required to strictly adhere to standard procedures when preparing food items. They are also responsible for washing and cleaning all tableware, glasses, pots, pans, utensils and other equipment/supplies in accordance with Board of Health, FDA and company regulations.
LINE COOK / SAUTE COOK
A line cook is responsible for the daily preparations of food items at each station in the kitchen and on the front line. Maintains product presentation, product quality and cook time standards. Our open kitchen highlights the freshness and quality of our ingredients, cleanliness and efficient staff. The ability to communicate in English is required.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, and fryers.
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of product served.
- Knows and complies consistently with our standard portions sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food product at each station and front line.
- Maintains a clean, organized and sanitary work station.
- Prepares items for grilling, frying, broiling or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, seasoning or marinating.
- Handles stores and rotates all products properly.
- Assist in food prep assignments during off peak periods.
- Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of the kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- Has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
- Uses all checklists for set up and break down of the kitchen.
- Performs all daily, weekly and monthly cleaning duties assigned by management.
- Practices sanitary and safe food handling at all times.